How to search the style guide
Type a word in the search box below and the results will appear dynamically. Pages that contain the search term will be displayed in order of relevancy. Click a link to a page, and then use Command-F (Mac) or Control-F (Windows) to find the word on the page.
To clear search, press Enter.
- Search returns web pages that are likely to be relevant. For example, if you enter the term capitalization, you’ll also get results for terms close to that word, such as capitalize.
- Search doesn’t recognize double quotes. For example, ”term” will not display any results.
- You can use wildcards: amp* will return matches for amp, ampersand, etc.
- Search terms are joined by logical OR: comma period will find pages that contain comma or period.
- To create an AND search, use the + symbol: +comma +period.
- You can search only titles using title:word or only content using content:word.
If you’re not getting expected search results, or have a question about how search works, contact email@example.com.